Adult Martial Arts | Wing Chun Kung Fu
Wing Chun Kung is a Close Quarters Combat System. It is especially good for the individuals that are looking for a program that teaches practical self defense while still holding on to a traditional martial arts. Although we recommend also learning some of our Basic JKD concepts.
- Sit Lum Tao Form
- Level One Drills 1-10 (first 10 Drills covers Single Arm Parry, Tan Sau, Pock Sau, and Guan Sau Concepts on a straight line.
- Chun Kiu Form
- Level Two Drill 11-20 (These drills cover the Bong Sau Fak Sau Cycle, understanding Bong Sau and beginner level kicking)
- Level Two Drill 21-30 (These drills are the first of our real combat application drills. These drills are the secret of our systems understanding about footwork, angles, parry, , attack, and counterattack.
- Chi Sau and Drills ( 25 Drills for Chi Sau & its concepts)
- Mok Jong- The wooden Dummy form as taught in our system. This is not the Yip Man version.
- Level Two Drills 31-40 (These frills are a continuation from the previous set. It incorporates Chi Sau with advanced concepts)
- Big Tsz Form
- Level Three Drills (41-50) These sets incorporate the kicking and Chi Geurk for our system alone with advanced concepts.
Our Wing Chun Philosophy
We believe the best way to choose a program is to experience it for yourself. Wing Chun Kung Fu is one of the best martial arts in existence today. It is also one of the most misunderstood. Wing Chun is designed for street combat defense not cage fighting. If you are looking for a real traditional art then Wing Chun is for you. The advantages of a traditional martial art cannot be overstated. Traditional Martial Arts have thousands of years of study and history behind them. Many modern martial arts rely on brute force instead of an understanding of Yin and Yang that flows through your body and technique.
The overwhelming ability to destroy an attacker is key in real survival. The style focuses on hitting the weaker points of the body strategically. This is developed from continual practice along with two man application drills. Wing Chun Kung Fu is an excellent means of self protection and increases health and well-being.
- Increase Self-Confidence
- Learn Street Combat Skills
- Explosive Short Range Power
- Defend Against Multiple Attackers
- Increase Cardio and Upper Body Strength
- Increase Flexibility
- Interact with other Students
Ask a question, we look forward to hearing from you.